Before your first ride:
- Brakes can rub right out of the box. This is both ok and completely normal and will go away with use.
- Since the handlebars don’t come fixed on your ebike, sometimes cable might get in the way.
After installing the handlebar, by turning the bars to the left and right you can make sure none of the cables are pulled too hard.
- Make sure your pedals are tight using a pedal wrench or longer 15mm box wrench if possible.
They should be torqued to 35 Nm or 25 ft-lbs.
- ATTENTION: Do not turn on the lights if you haven’t assembled the front light in place.
If the open ends of the front light cables touch each other while the lights are on, it blows a fuse.
- Turn on the headlight by holding the + button for about 2 seconds.
- By using brakes, check if your rear stop light is functioning properly (excluding M-Class)
- Check that the connectors on the bike are all plugged in securely and that nothing loosened up in shipping.
- If you still have any questions, you can simply send us an email, we usually answer all emails within a few hours.