Tektro Dorado 715
Tektro Dorado 715 Hydraulic Disc Brake is designed to provide best brake performance for the fastest electric bikes. At Ariel Rider, we are proud not only to have the most powerful electric bikes but also to have best brakes in electric bike market. You can always trust the brake performance of Tektro Dorado no matter your speed, weight and even go downhill they will perform best each and every time.
Bamboo Front Basket
Not only we’ve tried to make C-Class one of the most versatile electric motorized bike in the market, we’ve also tried to address some of the daily needs of regular commuters with eco-conscious minds.
• We’ve used bamboo as it’s one of the most sustainable woods available.
• An embedded cup holder to fit any size cups for those days when you need the extra kick.
• We’ve kept the sides of the rack completely empty in order to allow users to fit wider cargo on the front rack.
• 2 bungee ropes and 5 different attachment points allow riders to fix larger or smaller items on their bike’s front basket.
• Size matters! Or so we’ve heard. So we made our front basket according to most common pizza box dimensions. So that you don’t need to worry about carrying your pizza in a weird way back home.
Power On Demand
While designing new Ariel Rider C-Class electric motorized bikes, we wanted to make riding an electric motorized bike a joy, without compromising on the feeling on cycling as in other electric bikes. That’s why we’ve developed -patent pending- POD system. What it does is pretty amazing; it measures how much force you’re applying to the pedals, checks the terrain conditions, and gives the optimal power you need for an unparalleled riding experience. With this new POD technology, you’ll never have to compromise from the joy of riding a bicycle while cruising around town with ease.
500W has an astonishing max speed of 30 mph and incredible acceleration capabilities -all thanks to highest in class torque(55Nm), you’ll never need your car ever again. This motor is equipped with a twist-throttle on the right-side of your handlebar, and an additional Pedal Assist System. So you can enjoy riding a bike with Pedal Assist Mode, while cruising at high speeds without breaking a sweat, or you can just use it as a traditional motorcycle without pedaling.
Easy Adjustable Stem
The versatile and effective Promax Adjustable Handlebar Stem offers just the right fit. The handlebar stem is adjustable from 90 to 160 degrees and includes spacers for 22.2 and 25.4 millimeter stems. It offers an alloy construction for durability. You don’t need any tool to adjust the right position for your self.
Innovative Rear rack design sets itself apart from other electric motorized bikes. The rear rack is not assembled but integrated into the frame. You can carry loads up to 300 lbs on the rear rack which is 15 times more than industry average.
|BATTERY||48V 13 Ah battery||SENSOR||POD Torque Sensor
|MOTOR||500W nominal 900W peak motor (80 nM Torque)||FRONT LIGHT||Spanninga 20 lux
|CONTROLLER||48v 18amp||REAR LIGHT||Rear light + Brake Light Spanninga
|CHARGER||48V 2ah smart charger with cell balancing feature||WIRING||Water Resisstant
|DISPLAY||Backlit LCD with Charge Indicator, Self Diagnostics||THROTTLE||Half Twist Throttle
|BRAKES||Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes||PEDAL||Wellgo Steel
|Hydraulic Disc Brake with Cut-Off Function||REAR RACK||Integrated rear rack to the frame. 300lbs capacity.
|GEAR||Shimano Altus 7 Speed||SHIFTER||Shimano
|DERAILLEUR||Shimano||KICK STAND||Double Kickstand
|FORK||Solid Fork||STEM||Promax Easy Adjustable Stem
|FENDERS||Front & Rear Mudguards with Double Holders. ||SPOKES||13g Spokes
|FRAME||AL 6061 Double Heat Treated Frame.||RIM||Double Wall Al. Rims
|SADDLE||Velo Plush, extra wide, memory foam ||TYRE||Black Maxxis 26x2.35 balloon tyres
|GRIPS||Comfortable Velo Grips||TOOLS||One Set of Assembly tools, Extra Touch-up paint
We offer free shipping on all of our electric motorized bikes everywhere within the lower 48 states!
For Hawaii and Alaska please contact us here.
The default shipping option is offered through FedEx Ground, which is free everywhere in the lower 48 states.
Once your electric motorized bike ships, you will be emailed a FedEx tracking number so you can see when the scheduled delivery time will be!
In-stock items typically ship within 1-2 business days once the order is placed.
Delivery times will vary depending on where you live.
You can refer below for estimated delivery times:
- Alabama: 4-5 business days,
- Arizona: 2-3 business days,
- Arkansas: 4-5 business days,
- California; 1-2 business days,
- Colorado: 2-3 business days,
- Connecticut: 5-6 business days,
- Delaware: 5-6 business days,
- Florida: 5-6 business days,
- Georgia: 5-6 business days,
- Idaho: 4-5 business days,
- Illinois: 4-5 business days,
- Indiana: 4-5 business days,
- Iowa: 4-5 business days,
- Kansas: 4-5 business days,
- Kentucky: 4-5 business days,
- Louisiana: 4-5 business days,
- Maine: 5-6 business days,
- Maryland: 5-6 business days,
- Massachusetts: 4-5 business days,
- Michigan: 4-5 business days,
- Minnesota: 4-5 business days,
- Mississippi: 4-5 business days,
- Missouri: 4-5 business days,
- Montana: 4-5 business days,
- Nebraska: 4-5 business days,
- Nevada: 1-2 business days,
- New Hampshire: 5-6 business days,
- New Jersey: 5-6 business days,
- New Mexico: 2-3 business days,
- New York: 5-6 business days,
- North Carolina: 5-6 business days,
- North Dakota: 4-5 business days,
- Ohio: 4-5 business days,
- Oklahoma: 4-5 business days,
- Oregon: 1-2 business days,
- Pennsylvania: 5-6 business days,
- Rhode Island: 5-6 business days,
- South Carolina: 5-6 business days,
- South Dakota: 4-5 business days,
- Tennessee: 4-5 business days,
- Texas: 4-5 business days,
- Utah: 2-3 business days,
- Vermont: 5-6 business days,
- Virginia: 5-6 business days,
- Washington: 1-2 business days,
- West Virginia: 5-6 business days,
- Wisconsin: 4-5 business days,
- Wyoming: 2-3 business days,