- Customizable removable cover: covers are made from aerospace material and are removable for you to change its color and give your custom electric bike a one-of-a-kind look
- High power torque hub motor: at 750W (1000W Peak), the hub motor is the fastest in the market which lets you cruise at high speed effortlessly
- Hydraulic disc brakes: reliable brake performance on the fastest electric bikes
- Torque sensor: measures how much force is on the pedals, checks terrain conditions, and then gives you optimal power
- Leather accessories: handcrafted leather handlebar grips and saddle jazzes up the electric bike’s vintage style
N-750 Vintage Electric Bike
N-750 ELECTRIC CRUISER BIKE
MODERN DAY VINTAGE CRUISER
Vintage gets a modern lift in our 4th gen N-Class custom electric bike. Besides giving you the pleasure of customizing its removable cover, this N-Class vintage-looking electric bike also promises a riding experience that’s quite unparalleled. Coupled with an unbeatable price, this custom ebike will appeal to aficionados and serious electric bike fans alike.
No Rattle Design
48V12Ah battery is standard. A battery with such capacity and technology let you have an amazing range where you will need to charge your battery less than others. A full charge will be enough for you for a couple of days of commuting.
What’s even better is, it’s all neatly placed into the tank area. So you will never hear a rattling noise while riding your vintage electric bike.
45-65+ Miles per Charge
750W has an astonishing max speed of 30 mph and incredible acceleration capabilities -all thanks to highest in class torque(70Nm), you’ll never need your car ever again. This motor is equipped with a twist-throttle on the right side of your handlebar, and an additional Pedal Assist System. So you can enjoy riding an electric cruiser bike with Pedal Assist Mode, while cruising at high speeds without breaking a sweat, or you can just use it as a traditional motorcycle without pedaling.
Comfort Like No Other
While designing N-Class, we had one idea in mind: we wanted to give the same feelings of the old choppers. We nailed it by the looks but our job didn’t end there. We had to provide the same extra wide, cushy seat.
We’ve had riders comparing the built of N-Class Electric Cruiser Bike to Range Rovers in terms of robustness. That pretty much sums up how durable and stable the whole ebike is.
One of the most common questions we receive is if these covers will get damaged easily on our N-Class Electric Cruiser Bikes.
The answer is simply NO. Because we’re using a proprietary material produced by German BASF, the side covers are scratch-proof and resistant to impacts.
And since the material itself is colored, you won’t have discoloration under the sun over time.
Everything Under Control
The Ariel Rider Electric Bikes’ LCD display provides riders with all the information they need during a ride.
Allows customization of many different specs, including speed limit.
It’s securely mounted directly to the handlebars and the display angle can be adjusted to accommodate different sized riders.
Large speed display (can change between mph and kmh)
Never run out of battery unexpectedly.
Pedal Assist Level
Pick from 0 to 6, whichever PAS level suits you best.
Especially useful on those long weekend adventure rides.
Always fulfilling to see how many miles you ditched your car.
Our smart screens allow riders to change the speed/odometer measurement systems, backlight of the screen, speed limit etc.,
Change Speed Limit
While we don’t fully recommend electric bike riders to lift up the speed limiter on their electric bikes, we also support adventures of any kind with good safety measures.
And this feature isn’t only for adrenaline junkies! We have lots of clients who actually lower the speed limit to make sure their loved ones can’t ride the electric bikes too fast.
We’ve programmed our ebikes in a way that every possible electronic malfunction (including an unplugged cable) has a specific error code on the screen. So when in the unlikely event of something going wrong, you’ll know exactly which part of your electric bike to look at!
Each component of the N-750 Premium Vintage electric bike was hand selected by us. We’re passionate about electric bikes who actually ride electric bikes in our daily commutes for years now. So we are experienced ebike enthusiasts who understand the expectations and real-world problems electric bike riders face in daily life. We’re proud to ride this fully featured electric beach cruiser bike that is not only great looking but also affordable and has the latest technology available in the market.
|Dimensions||48 x 120 in|
ELECTRIC BIKE COMPONENTS
|BATTERY||48V 12 Ah battery SAMSUNG||SENSOR||POD Torque Sensor
|MOTOR||750W nominal 1000W peak motor (70 nM Torque)||FRONT LIGHT||Spanninga 20 lux
|CONTROLLER||48v 18amp||REAR LIGHT||Rear light + Brake Light Spanninga
|CHARGER||48V 2ah smart charger with cell balancing feature||WIRING||Water Resisstant
|DISPLAY||Backlit LCD with Charge Indicator, Self Diagnostics||THROTTLE||Half Twist Throttle|
We offer free shipping on all of our bikes everywhere within the lower 48 states!
For Hawaii and Alaska please contact us here.
The default shipping option is offered through FedEx Ground, which is free everywhere in the lower 48 states.
Once your bike ships, you will be emailed a FedEx tracking number so you can see when the scheduled delivery time will be!
In-stock items typically ship within 1-2 business days once the order is placed.
Delivery times will vary depending on where you live.
You can refer below for estimated delivery times:
- Alabama: 4-5 business days,
- Arizona: 2-3 business days,
- Arkansas: 4-5 business days,
- California; 1-2 business days,
- Colorado: 2-3 business days,
- Connecticut: 5-6 business days,
- Delaware: 5-6 business days,
- Florida: 5-6 business days,
- Georgia: 5-6 business days,
- Idaho: 4-5 business days,
- Illinois: 4-5 business days,
- Indiana: 4-5 business days,
- Iowa: 4-5 business days,
- Kansas: 4-5 business days,
- Kentucky: 4-5 business days,
- Louisiana: 4-5 business days,
- Maine: 5-6 business days,
- Maryland: 5-6 business days,
- Massachusetts: 4-5 business days,
- Michigan: 4-5 business days,
- Minnesota: 4-5 business days,
- Mississippi: 4-5 business days,
- Missouri: 4-5 business days,
- Montana: 4-5 business days,
- Nebraska: 4-5 business days,
- Nevada: 1-2 business days,
- New Hampshire: 5-6 business days,
- New Jersey: 5-6 business days,
- New Mexico: 2-3 business days,
- New York: 5-6 business days,
- North Carolina: 5-6 business days,
- North Dakota: 4-5 business days,
- Ohio: 4-5 business days,
- Oklahoma: 4-5 business days,
- Oregon: 1-2 business days,
- Pennsylvania: 5-6 business days,
- Rhode Island: 5-6 business days,
- South Carolina: 5-6 business days,
- South Dakota: 4-5 business days,
- Tennessee: 4-5 business days,
- Texas: 4-5 business days,
- Utah: 2-3 business days,
- Vermont: 5-6 business days,
- Virginia: 5-6 business days,
- Washington: 1-2 business days,
- West Virginia: 5-6 business days,
- Wisconsin: 4-5 business days,
- Wyoming: 2-3 business days,
Orders are processed within 24 hours after receiving your orders.
This time may change during holidays.
As your order is shipped out, you’ll receive a tracking code and receive your ebike/accessories within 3-5 work days.
Our electric bikes and accessories are packed very carefully to minimize the shipping damages.
However, accidents do happen.
All shipments are insured up to $100 per package by default.
However, for a more comprehensive insurance, we provide a shipping insurance option at the check out to our clients.
For $49 you can purchase an insurance your shipment, which will enable us to send you a brand new version of your order and/or supply necessary broken parts without any additional fees.
Electric Bikes are sent with FedEx.
We’ve designed all of our electric bikes in a way that, even the most inexperienced clients can easily assemble them.
All Ariel Rider Electric Bikes comes 90%-95% assembled. In most cases, you’ll just need to screw in the front fender and front tire with a quick release.
All of the necessary tools are included in the package, so you don’t’ have to go through your toolbox to see if you have the proper fitting one.
We have assembly videos on our website and on youtube for your reference.
However, if you’re still having a hard time assembling your order, we’re here to help.
We’ve helped some customers with video chat apps.
We’re here to help you!
On M-Class and W-Class (models after August 2018), you can easily attach rear racks. Both models have rear racks offered in our accessories page.
While C-Class already comes with a rear rack as a part of its frame design, N-Class can fit racks that connect directly to the seat post are the easiest to install, but do not have the payload of some full featured rear racks.
All of our electric bikes can be pedaled just like a traditional bike without any motor assistance.
We currently do not offer any battery upgrades for our bikes.
While we get inquiries about larger capacity batteries, the reality is the longest commute one needs to make with an electric bike is usually under 10miles.
Which means there’s no need for a larger capacity battery. They’re heavy and expensive at this point.
But if you’re still looking for a longer commute option, you can always get an additional battery and double up your range.
NOTE: We do not recommend using any other aftermarket batteries. Usage of these batteries will void your warranty terms.
However, if you need to ship your ebike to another location, just send us an email.
Since we do thousands of electric bike shipments a year, we do have great rates. We’d be more than happy to assist you.
No, you do not need to pedal! There is both a twist throttle and a pedal assist system.
Except for N-Class, all of our electric bikes are equipped with removable batteries.
Just unlock the battery and slide it out.
Our electric bikes are equipped with both a throttle and torque sensors.
You can use either system to control the speed of the electric motor.
If you want to cruise without pedaling the twist throttle can be used or if you enjoy pedaling and want to feel more like you are riding a regular bike.
On M-Class, you’ll just need to press power button for 2 seconds.
On C-Class, depending on the manufacturing year of your electric bike, there’s an on/off button either under or at the side of your battery, after that button is turned on, you’ll just need to press power button for 2 seconds.
On W-Class, make sure the key on the battery is at on, then you’ll just need to press power button for 2 seconds.
On N-Class, make sure the battery key is at on, then you’ll just need to press power button for 2 seconds.
You can expect between 25-75 miles on a single charge depending on the model you have, level of assist you are using, the terrain you are riding on, and the size of the rider.
Using the throttle consumes the most battery power so if you are wanting to increase your range, try sticking to a low level of pedal assist (0-2)!
All of our electric bikes do indeed have a walk mode. It is activated by continuously holding the + button next to the display.
This feature is exceptionally handy when the ebike has heavy load on it, or when you’re pushing your ebike uphill.
In August 2018, we’re adding 750W options for N-Class and W-Class.
All of our other models are 500W which is the legal limit in most states.
This is a very relative question. As it depends on the weight of the rider, gear, steepness of the hill, etc.,
In steep hills, riders with hub motors are most likely going to need to constantly pedal.
However, in mid-drive motor models, this needs isn’t as much as the hub motor version.
We do not recommend our riders to ride uphill just with the throttle. This might create irreversible damages on your motor and controller, which are expensive parts to replace.
Yes, there is a full-screen LCD display.
There is also an additional LED battery gauge on the side of the battery pack on C-Class, W-Class and M-Class.
Before your first ride:
- Brakes can rub right out of the box. This is both ok and completely normal and will go away with use.
- Since the handlebars don’t come fixed on your ebike, sometimes cable might get in the way.
After installing the handlebar, by turning the bars to the left and right you can make sure none of the cables are pulled too hard.
- Make sure your pedals are tight using a pedal wrench or longer 15mm box wrench if possible.
They should be torqued to 35 Nm or 25 ft-lbs.
- ATTENTION: Do not turn on the lights if you haven’t assembled the front light in place.
If the open ends of the front light cables touch each other while the lights are on, it blows a fuse.
- Turn on the headlight by holding the + button for about 2 seconds.
- By using brakes, check if your rear stop light is functioning properly (excluding M-Class)
- Check that the connectors on the bike are all plugged in securely and that nothing loosened up in shipping.
- If you still have any questions, you can simply send us an email, we usually answer all emails within a few hours.
Kindly refer to the sizing tab on each product page, at the description part.
All of our bikes have a top speed of 20 mph without pedaling, which is the legal limit in most states for Class 2 electric bikes.
However, in all model,s you can change the speed limit to a higher or lower value.
Most of our models have a top speed of 28mph.
You will need to send us an email with the name & email of the individual who placed the order, and the serial number of the bike.
In order for your warranty terms to be activated, you’d need to register your ebike within 30 days after delivery.